Monday, October 1, 2007

Quick update and cell phone

My time tonight on the Internet is very short, so I will have to make this fast. I got a cell phone this weekend! The area code for Costa Rica is 506 and my number is 370-5068. The cool thing about the government run cell phones here is that all incoming calls are free, so when people call from the states, it´s free for me to receive it (although you still have to use a phone card to call me). I would love to hear from you. (Thanks for calling tonight grandma!)

Although I barely know the people here, they are really doing their best on my birthday and doing their best to make me feel at home. Thanks so much for the packages and letters! They mean so much. I wish I had more time but I will write more when I can.

We took some more pictures and I will put those up later. There are some great ones of the volcanoes and I went back to farm and saw the alligators again, and my host dad got a couple good shots of them.

I miss you!

1 comment:

K.J. Hascall said...

Man, I really wish you were just a car drive away right now... I could really use your opinions on some things! Missing you more than ever!