Monday, February 11, 2008

Praise You in this storm

I came accross (coincidence?) this video today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O-IiHCrsK8

The song playing in the background is "Praise You in this storm" and that reminds me of my sickness before leaving for Costa Rica, but also somehow during that time I saw the "beauty from pain." Lately I've been struggling with spirituality and trusting God. I wish I could "just" accept God at His word, for what He says. Is anything in life simply "just..." Just pray more, just help these people, just listen for the still small voice, just study more? I wish I could come to God like a child.

That video is very powerful and although I have doubts and sometimes suck at life, I know I was led to it. Many people know my heart and passion for things like this, for trying to help the victims of these crazy storms (crazy tornados or hurricanes to crazy groupings of poverty).

Check out the conversation going on in the comments section below the video. It's really interesting.

At the very least, and I'm sure many are, we could be praying about this.

No comments: